Equine Poultice Boot & Hoof Protection
SUPPORTED BY VETS FOR THE USE ON: HOOF ABSCESSES PUNCTURE WOUNDS BRUISING LOST SHOES CRACKED HOOVES
- Reusable, robust hoof protection.
- Used to help treat a wide variety of hoof problems.
- Quick to apply, simply check the fit, thread the tie through the appropriate band, place the Vet-Strider Equine Poultice Boot over the hoof and tighten the tie.
- Easy to remove, just cut the tie.
- Can be used over wet or dry poultice or on its own to protect the hoof.
- Allows hoof to breathe.
**Use under the direction of a Veterinarian or Farrier.
Only use VET-STRIDER over a hoof that has been wrapped for horses that are on stall rest or for hand walking. NOT SUITABLE for riding or turnout. Use caution when walking a horse on wet or slippery surfaces, pavement and concrete. Only use this product with VET-STRIDER TIES as they have a predetermined breaking point, that loosens in case of emergency.
- Vet Strider