The Kevlar Gel Vento is a fetlock boot which includes a Kevlar protective layer
This synthetic material is lightweight, impact resistant, hard wearing and is five times stronger than steel. The horse's limb is also protected by a Nitrexgel shock absorber film.
- Semi Rigid-PU - Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
- Nitrexgel - Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
- AEROX-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
- 3D Ducted Mesh - Channels heat away.
- AquaShell - Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
- Quick-Release Tip - Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
- EZCare - Easily hand washable in cold water.
Made in Italy.
Veredus Kevlar Gel Vento Ankle Boots